Apply code : MOVIE Use this on nearbuy
KWIK10 (Use this on mobikwik payment page)
Pay via mobikwik wallet to get more 10% cashback
How to Get PVR Movie Vouchers on Nearbuy:
1. Click Here to go Neabuy PVR deal Page.
2. Buy Now for PVR deal.
3. Login / Create Account.
How to Use VOUCHER
- 1. Once you buy the offer, visit the PVR website (click here)
- 2. Select the movie and seat of your choice
- 3. If you wish to then select food and beverage of your choice
- 4. Go to payment page and click on the Offers 'Nearbuy' Tab
- 5. Enter the promo code that you received from nearbuy
- 6. A discount of Rs.500 would reflect in your Order details
- 7. Make the final payment and enjoy the movie!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. Valid on all PVR cinemas except PVR Directors Cut & PVR Opulent mall
- 2. Watch some awesome movies that are playing or coming up (Spectre, Prem Ratan Dhan Pao, Bridge of Spies, etc)
- 3. Click here to visit them on Facebook
- 4. Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
Things to remember
- Apply "MOVIE" cashback code on nearbuy payment page to avail the cash back offer. Code applicable until stock last
- 1 Voucher valid for 1 transaction only
- Vouchers can be redeemed online on the PVR website and directly at the Box Office too
- Discount is not applicable on CONVENIENCE CHARGE & SERVICE TAX
- Vouchers once purchased cannot be canceled
- Vouchers must be used before the validity date mentioned on the voucher
- Not valid on PVR Directors Cut Vasant Kunj, PVR Opulent Mall, DT Saket & DT Savitri GK1
- Can be used for Online (www.pvrcinemas.com) as well as Offline purchases at PVR's Box Office
- nearbuy shall only be responsible for the risk and consequences connected with the purchase amount of the voucher and not for the quality & merchantability of the services mentioned in the Voucher
- All the terms and conditions as mentioned at pvrcinemas.com shall be applicable and binding on the customers
- All the disputes in connection with the offer to the User/ customer shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Any dispute including any dispute arising out of all matters with respect to the contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi only